October 19, 2023
Business Development Manager
Workplace: Warsaw / Remotely
QLOC offers first-class services for the video game industry. We love games and we love to co-develop games even more! Our broad range of services include development, testing and localization. We offer first-class services for the biggest players in the video game industry – EA, Capcom, Warner Bros., CD PROJEKT RED, Activision and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment among many others. We work on the biggest gaming platforms, state-of-the-art technologies and games powered by Unreal Engine 4, or custom engines like Frostbite or REDengine. We have helped enhance and move Devil May Cry, Dark Souls Remastered, Mortal Kombat, Cyberpunk 2077 (and many more) to new platforms, taking great joy in the process and sharing passion with players around the world.
Do you have some videogame industry experience or maybe you are a veteran looking for a stable and friendly work environment? Would you like to work in a well-developed and streamlined structure, where you know your duties? Want to get some needed work-life balance?
If yes – check our offer!
As one of the #QLOCdragons you will be responsible for:
- maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing and working collaboratively with the delivery teams to create effective solutions for each new client
- representing the company in a friendly and professional manner, by building and maintaining strong and positive relationships with clients
- delivering revenue growth for assigned clients, as well as generating new business
- representing the company during business trips to clients and industry fairs
- managing the contract negotiation process with clients
- closing sales by overcoming objections; preparing contracts and quotes
- preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
What do we require of you?
- minimum 2 years of experience on a Business Development/Sales position in the video game industry,
- excellent command of spoken and written business English
- excellent/native command in other European language
- good network within the gaming industry
- passion for video games
- proven history of meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- experience with business contract analysis and negotiation
- ability to create sales proposals and presentations
- ability to work in a team environment
- great interpersonal skills
- excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills
- ability to travel (typically ~30%).
What can we offer you in return?
- no crunch policy
- work with very strong IPs
- training and development budget
- possibility for remote work
- Polish, English or Japanese classes
- relocation assistance
- help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed
- QLOC Wellness:
- Dragothon- a physical challenge and a charity event in one
- power meetings with physiotherapist organized in our offices
- free and unlimited professional mental health support including webinars, podcasts and online consultation with psychotherapists.
- shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities
- shared financing of private healthcare in Enel-Med
- fresh fruit and juice delivery twice a week.
We believe in creating equal opportunities for all candidates, regardless of their background. We place a strong emphasis on respecting diversity and promoting integration within our company culture. As a result, we guarantee that every qualified candidate will be given fair consideration.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page: https://qloc.zenx.pl/privacy-policy/