January 25, 2024
Senior Gameplay Programmer
Workplace: Warsaw/ Gdansk/ Remote
As one of the #QLOCdragons you will be responsible for:
- development and implementation of gameplay systems and features
- close cooperation with Design, Art and Production team members
- participation in gameplay feature development from design to implementation
- analysis of gameplay feature viability and risks
- designing entire features from code perspective
- experience with leading a team of developers.
What do we require of you?
- 7 or more years of experience as a Gameplay Engineer
- strong C++ development skills
- extensive experience with Unreal Engine 4 and/or 5 (5+ years)
- credited work on a shipped title as a senior
- experience in developing key gameplay features
- experience with optimizations in Unreal Engine
- strong communication skills (English)
- experience with a broad scope of Unreal Engine features.
What can we offer you in return?
- no crunch policy
- work with very strong IPs
- training and development budget
- possibility for remote work
- English classes
- relocation assistance
- help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed
- Dragothon- a physical challenge and a charity event in one
- free and unlimited professional mental health support including webinars, podcasts and online consultation with psychotherapists.
- shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities
- shared financing of private healthcare in Enel-Med
- fresh fruit and juice delivery twice a week.
We believe in creating equal opportunities for all candidates, regardless of their background. We place a strong emphasis on respecting diversity and promoting integration within our company culture. As a result, we guarantee that every qualified candidate will be given fair consideration.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page: https://q-loc.com/privacy-policy/.