Workplace: Warsaw or Gdańsk, Poland
Reference Number: QAF
QLOC S.A. is recognized worldwide as one of the best porting vendors, but we’re more than just a bunch of cross-platform developers. Our team includes over 500 specialists specializing in Development, Quality Assurance and Localization.
Now you can become one of #QLOCdragons as a Functionality Video Game Tester.
THE PERSON WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Evaluating the functionality of PC and console video games,
- Creating defect reports,
- Proposing solutions for defects.
- Good level of English language proficiency,
- Experience with computer and/or console games,
- Communicative skills – the ability to describe problems clearly and briefly,
- Ability to work in a group,
- Ability to work under time pressure,
- MS Office suite familiarization,
- The candidate must be over 18 years old.
- Linguistic studies or studies in humanities,
- Computer entertainment discernment,
- Experience with hardware and products for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo 3DS, Switch, iOS, Android, Mac,
- Experience on a similar position.
- Mandate contract with the rate of 19-24 PLN gross,
- Comfortable workplace in a modern office building (in Gdańsk we’ve got a wonderful view from the 13th floor of Alchemia building, in Warsaw we occupy most of the building, feeling like at home),
- Safe working environment (we’re equipped with hand and surface sanitizers, free masks in different shapes and sizes, we follow internal regulations including wearing masks in common spaces, social distancing and at least 1,5m between workstations, we cooperate with medical centres and cover PCR tests if needed),
- After the onboarding period possible remote work during the pandemic (depending on the project),
- Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities,
- Work in a young, dynamic and multicultural environment,
- Everyday contact with newest technologies,
- Work with some of the most recognizable titles,
- Polish, English or Japanese classes,
- Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed,
- Fresh fruit and juice delivery, great coffee, massage chair (in Warsaw office), chillout space.
The position will be based in our office in Warsaw or Gdańsk, Poland. Should you be interested and meet our requirements, please send us an e-mail with your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please include your name, surname and “QAF” reference code in the e-mail Subject field.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page.