Workplace: Warsaw, Poland
Reference Number: QAL
QLOC S.A. is recognized worldwide as one of the best porting vendors, but we’re more than just a bunch of cross-platform developers. Our team includes over 500 specialists specializing in Development, Quality Assurance and Localization.
Now you can become one of #QLOCdragons as an
ENGLISH │ FRENCH │ ITALIAN │ GERMAN │ SPANISH │ DUTCH
PORTUGUESE │ CZECH │ HUNGARIAN │ TURKISH │ARABIC
CHINESE │ JAPANESE │ KOREAN │ RUSSIAN
Linguistic Video Games Tester
CO-WORKERS ON THIS POSITION WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Evaluating the linguistic quality of their native language versions of PC and console video games,
- Creating defect reports,
- Proposing solutions for linguistic defects.
- Good level of English language proficiency,
- Experience with computer and/or console games,
- Perfect fluency in the native language, including grammar, spelling, and style,
- Communicative skills – the ability to describe problems clearly and briefly,
- Ability to work in a group,
- Ability to work under time pressure,
- MS Office suite familiarization,
- The candidate must be over 18 years old.
- Linguistic studies or studies in humanities,
- Computer entertainment discernment,
- Experience with hardware and products for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo 3DS, Switch, iOS, Android, Mac,
- Experience on a similar position.
- Work in a young, dynamic and multicultural environment,
- Everyday contact with newest technologies,
- Work with some of the most recognizable titles,
- Polish classes,
- Great coffee and fresh fruits in the office,
- Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed.
Should you be interested and meet our requirements, please send us an e-mail with your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please include your name, surname and “QAL” reference code in the e-mail Subject field.
Pursuant to Article 13 par.1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: “Regulation”), we would like to inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data is QLOC S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Krakowiaków 36, 02-255 Warsaw.
- You can contact the data protection officer of QLOC S.A. by electronic mail at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data are processed for the purpose of the recruitment procedure based on your consent for their processing by QLOC S.A. The legal basis for their processing is Article 6 par. 1 pt. a) of the Regulation.
- The categories of personal data which are processed by QLOC S.A. include: your name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, residence address, education, background and experience, skills.
- Your personal data will be transferred to the following entities:
- External service providers who provide QLOC S.A. with internal communication and internal data sharing tools,
- External service providers who manage electronic mail communication,
- External service providers who render legal, tax, accounting or audit services to QLOC S.A
- We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
- Your personal data will be stored for three years.
- You are entitled to access your personal data, correct the data, delete them, demand limitation of their processing, transfer the data, bring objection against data processing, withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment, which does not affect compliance of data processing exercised under the consent before its withdrawal.
- All requests should be sent to email@example.com. Withdrawal of the consent for personal data processing means that the recruitment procedure cannot be conducted.
- You are entitled to lodge a complaint to UODO (Personal Data Protection Office) if you decide that processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the Regulation.
- Provision of your personal data is voluntary but it is required for you to participate in the recruitment procedure conducted by QLOC S.A. Refusal to give consent for processing of your personal data by QLOC S.A. will prevent your participation in that procedure.
- If you want us to store your CV in our database, you should add the following consent: “I agree for QLOC S.A. to process personal data contained in my recruitment submission for the purpose of recruitment in the future.”