Workplace: Warsaw or Gdańsk, Poland, or remotely
Reference Number: UI PRG
QLOC S.A. is recognized worldwide as one of the best porting vendors, but we’re more than just a bunch of cross-platform developers. Our team includes over 500 specialists specializing in Development, Quality Assurance and Localization.
Now you can become one of #QLOCdragons as a UI Programmer and join the team helping Electronic Arts to develop the Frostbite engine.
SCOPE OF DUTIES
- Creating UI features in a big game engine,
- Writing self-tests, unit-tests,
- Communication with UI teams and other teams working on the engine,
- Continuous learning within the scope of your tasks,
- Writing documentation.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Good knowledge of C++ with a minimum of four years’ commercial experience,
- Willingness to work in UI-related code (in terms of engine functionalities),
- The ability to write good quality code, attention to detail,
- Understanding multithreaded programming,
- Ability and willingness to communicate continuously with multiple teams,
- Experience with code that is used by many client developers; understanding the functionality development cycle (design, unit-tests, self-tests, coding, verification, documentation, readiness to participate in the entire process); understanding how changes within the code affect many external recipients of the feature),
- Understanding how a system such as a game engine works,
- Experience in system programming,
- Knowledge of Android from the developer side,
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and/or Polish.
- C#, C++/CLI.
- Scripting languages.
- From user’s end: Perforce, Swarm, Jenkins, Jira.
- Full-time or B2B contract with a competitive salary,
- Flexible working hours,
- Friendly and creative working environment,
- No crunch philosophy,
- Work in a modern office building, or remote work,
- Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities, after the trial period,
- Shared financing of private health-care in Enel-Med, after the trial period,
- English or Japanese classes,
- Fresh fruit delivery and great coffee,
- Interesting and dynamic work in an experienced team,
- Contact with the newest digital entertainment technologies,
- Relocation assistance.
QLOC is the only company in Poland helping Electronic Arts with Frostbite engine development!
Should you be interested and meet our requirements, please send us an e-mail with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, surname and “UI PRG” reference code in the e-mail Subject field.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page.