Workplace: Warsaw or Gdańsk, Poland; or fully remote
QLOC offers first-class services for the biggest players in the video game industry – EA, Capcom, Warner Bros., CD PROJEKT RED, Activision and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment among many others. Our broad range of services covers development, testing and localization. We work on all kinds of games and state-of-the-art technologies, including highly-specialized custom engines like Unreal Engine 3 and 4, Frostbite or MT Framework. We have helped enhance and move Devil May Cry, Dark Souls Remastered, Mortal Kombat, Cyberpunk 2077 (and many more) to new platforms, taking great joy in the process and sharing passion with players around the world.
QLOC ART is a team of experienced specialists offering services of creating AAA content for biggest game studios around the world.
For upcoming co-dev and porting projects on consoles we are looking for:
- Assessment of existing content and pipelines in terms of optimizations for consoles
- Finding the solutions to differentiate assets quality for different platforms and scenarios
- Collaborating closely with our clients’ artists and engineers to ensure that technical production goals are achieved and no visual fidelity is lost
Desired skills and experience
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Technical Artist in console development
- Experience with optimization pass
- Experience in using advanced profiling techniques
- Knowledge of rendering pipeline
- Experience of optimizing shaders and assets for best performance
- Previous experience with destruction systems
- Experience in scripting Level Design/Level Art tools
- Background in render programming
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- No crunch policy
- Work with very strong IPs
- Salary from 12 000 net/month B2B (other forms of cooperation are also possible)
- Training and development budget
- Possibility for fully remote work
- Polish, English or Japanese classes
- Relocation assistance
- Help with handling work and residence permit procedures
Interested? Apply here! We will contact only selected candidates.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page.