Workplace: Warsaw, Poland
Reference Number: TECHNICAL ARTIST
QLOC S.A. is recognized worldwide as one of the best porting vendors, but we’re more than just a bunch of cross-platform developers. Our team includes over 350 specialists specializing in Development, Quality Assurance and Localization.
Now you can become one of #QLOCdragons as a Technical Artist.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 2+ years of experience in game development as a Technical Artist, technically strong Environment Artist or FX Artist;
- Strong technical background in lighting and rendering, texturing, and graphics-related hardware limitations on current gen consoles and APIs;
- Excellent skills in one of the leading game engines (Unreal Engine 4, any proven AAA in-house proprietary engine), chosen 3D package (3ds Max, Maya, Blender, Lightwave), Substance Designer/Painter, or similar;
- Knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR);
- Experience and skill in using Unreal Material Editor or any shader language (HLSL/CG/ShaderLab);
- Experience with or willingness to learn Houdini, working with areas such as procedural generation and automatic LOD generation;
- Knowledge of art packages ranging from modelling to texturing and special effects;
- Basic knowledge of scripting or programming languages helpful in automation, pipeline creation or cooperation with programmers while working on tools;
- Wide knowledge about current game trends and solutions;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience or theoretical knowledge about DX12 RTX and DXR technologies / Vulkan API would be a strong plus;
- Typical abilities of FX artist, experience with simulations and particle systems;
- Experience with VFX, compositing, video-art, procedural art;
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Interesting and dynamic work atmosphere in a professional, experienced team;
- Work with very strong IPs, taking part in creation of wide known games;
- Full-time contract with a competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work in a modern office building;
- Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities;
- Shared financing of private health-care in Enel-Med;
- Polish, English, Russian or Japanese classes;
- Fresh fruit delivery and great coffee;
- Interesting and dynamic work in an experienced team;
- Contact with the newest digital entertainment technologies;
- Relocation assistance;
- Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed;
- Ability to gain work and life balance – staying away from crunch culture.
The position will be based in our office in Warsaw, Poland. Should you be interested and meet our requirements, please send us an e-mail with your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, surname and “TECHNICAL ARTIST” reference code in the e-mail Subject field.
Pursuant to Article 13 par.1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: “Regulation”), we would like to inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data is QLOC S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Krakowiaków 36, 02-255 Warsaw.
- You can contact the data protection officer of QLOC S.A. by electronic mail at the address: email@example.com.
- Your personal data are processed for the purpose of the recruitment procedure based on your consent for their processing by QLOC S.A. The legal basis for their processing is Article 6 par. 1 pt. a) of the Regulation.
- The categories of personal data which are processed by QLOC S.A. include: your name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, residence address, education, background and experience, skills.
- Your personal data will be transferred to the following entities:
- External service providers who provide QLOC S.A. with internal communication and internal data sharing tools,
- External service providers who manage electronic mail communication,
- External service providers who render legal, tax, accounting or audit services to QLOC S.A
- We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
- Your personal data will be stored for three years.
- You are entitled to access your personal data, correct the data, delete them, demand limitation of their processing, transfer the data, bring objection against data processing, withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment, which does not affect compliance of data processing exercised under the consent before its withdrawal.
- All requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of the consent for personal data processing means that the recruitment procedure cannot be conducted.
- You are entitled to lodge a complaint to UODO (Personal Data Protection Office) if you decide that processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the Regulation.
- Provision of your personal data is voluntary but it is required for you to participate in the recruitment procedure conducted by QLOC S.A. Refusal to give consent for processing of your personal data by QLOC S.A. will prevent your participation in that procedure.
- If you want us to store your CV in our database, you should add the following consent: “I agree for QLOC S.A. to process personal data contained in my recruitment submission for the purpose of recruitment in the future.”