Workplace: Warsaw, Gdańsk, Poland, or remotely
Reference Number: TECHNICAL ARTIST
Become one of #QLOCdragons as a Technical Artist.
- Collaborating closely with our clients’ artists and engineers to ensure that technical production goals are achieved and no visual fidelity is lost;
- Finding the solutions to differentiate assets quality for different platforms and scenarios;
- Assessment of existing content and pipelines in terms of optimizations for consoles.
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Technical Artist in console developments;
- Experience with optimization pass;
- Experience in using advanced profiling techniques;
- Knowledge of rendering pipeline;
- Experience in optimizing shaders and assets for best performance;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience with destruction systems;
- Experience in scripting Level Design/ Level Art tools;
- Background in render programming;
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- No crunch policy;
- Work with very strong IPs;
- Full-time employment agreement or B2B contract with a salary from 12 000 net/ month (B2B);
- Work in a modern office building or fully remotely;
- Training and development budget;
- Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities, after the trial period;
- Shared financing of private healthcare in Enel-Med, after the trial period;
- Free professional mental health support;
- Polish, English or Japanese classes;
- Fresh fruit and juice delivery, great coffee, massage chair in the office (WAW);
- Relocation assistance;
- Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed;
The position will be based in our office in Warsaw or Gdańsk, Poland, or fully remotely. Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, surname and “TECHNICAL ARTIST” reference code in the e-mail Subject field.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page.