Fully remote or Kyiv (Ukraine)
QLOC offers first-class services for the video game industry. We love games and we love to co-develop games even more! Our broad range of services include development, testing, localization and art. Weoffer first-class services for the biggest players in the video game industry – EA, Capcom, Warner Bros., CD PROJEKT RED, Activision and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment among many others. We work on the biggest gaming platforms, state-of-the-art technologies and games powered by Unreal Engine, or custom engines like Frostbite or REDengine. We have helped enhance and move Devil May Cry, Dark Souls Remastered, Mortal Kombat, Cyberpunk 2077 (and many more) to new platforms, taking great joy in the process and sharing passion with players around the world.
Do you have some videogame industry experience or maybe you are a veteran looking for a stable and friendly work environment? Would you like to work in a well-developed and streamlined structure, where you know your duties? Want to get some needed work-life balance?
If yes – check our offer!
As one of the #QLOCdragons you will be responsible for:
- Assessment of existing content and pipelines in terms of optimizations for consoles.
- Finding the solutions to differentiate assets quality for different platforms and scenarios.
- Collaborating closely with our clients’ artists and engineers to ensure that technical production goals are achieved and no visual fidelity is lost.
What do we require of you:
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Technical Artist in console development.
- Experience with optimization pass.
- Experience in using advanced profiling techniques.
- Knowledge of rendering pipeline.
- Experience of optimizing shaders and assets for best performance.
It is nice if you have:
- Previous experience with destruction systems.
- Experience in scripting Level Design/Level Art tools.
- Background in render programming.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
What can we offer you in return:
- Possibility to work from office, hybrid, or fully remote.
- Office space in a nice location in Kyiv.
- Flexible working hours.
- Polish, English, or Japanese online classes.
- Trainings and professional growth.
- Mental health support.
- Financing of private healthcare.
- Team-building activities.
Interested? Apply here! We will contact only selected candidates.
We believe in creating equal opportunities for all candidates, regardless of their background. We place a strong emphasis on respecting diversity and promoting integration within our company culture. As a result, we guarantee that every qualified candidate will be given fair consideration.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page: https://q-loc.com/privacy-policy/personal-data-processing/