Workplace: Warsaw or Gdańsk, Poland; or fully remote
QLOC offers first-class services for the biggest players in the video game industry – EA, Capcom, Warner Bros., CD PROJEKT RED, Activision and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment among many others. Our broad range of services covers development, testing and localization. We work on the biggest gaming platforms, state-of-the-art technologies and games powered by Unreal Engine 4, or custom engines like Frostbite or REDengine. We have helped enhance and move Devil May Cry, Dark Souls Remastered, Mortal Kombat, Cyberpunk 2077 (and many more) to new platforms, taking great joy in the process and sharing passion with players around the world.
- Creating locations from preliminary to final phase
- Cooperating with client and Art Leads in reflecting the artistic vision
- Creating preliminary lighting pass
- At least one shipped AA+ or AAA game.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as a level artist on console/PC projects.
- Ability to create strong environment storytelling.
- Experience and knowledge of optimization.
- Setting up environment settings and postprocess
- English language skills at least B2 level.
- No crunch policy.
- Work with very strong IPs.
- Training and development budget.
- Possibility for fully remote work.
- Polish, English or Japanese classes.
- Relocation assistance.
- Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed.
Interested? Apply here! We will contact only selected candidates.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page.