Warsaw, Gdańsk or fully remotely
QLOC offers first-class services for the video game industry. We love games and we love to co-develop games even more! Our broad range of services includes development, art, testing, and localization. We offer first-class services for the biggest players in the video game industry – EA, Capcom, Warner Bros., CD PROJEKT RED, Activision, and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment among many others. We work on the biggest gaming platforms, state-of-the-art technologies, and games powered by Unreal Engine, or custom engines like Frostbite or REDengine. We have helped enhance and move Devil May Cry, Dark Souls Remastered, Mortal Kombat, Cyberpunk 2077 (and many more) to new platforms, taking great joy in the process and sharing the passion with players around the world.
QLOC ART is a team of experienced specialists offering the services of creating AAA content for the biggest game studios around the world.
For upcoming action TPP games we are looking for Senior Character Artist with experience in AAA games.
Are you looking for a stable and friendly work environment? Would you like to work in a well-developed and streamlined structure, where you know your duties? Want to get some needed work-life balance?
If yes – check our offer!
As one of the #QLOCdragons you will be responsible for:
- Creating realistic, high-quality character and creature models based on references and concept art,
- Creating high quality character textures,
- Importing character models into Unreal Engine,
- Model optimalization,
- Working with a team of highly skilled character artists, providing feedback and guidance,
- Close cooperation with concept artists and animators.
What do we require of you?
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as a character artist on console/PC projects,
- At least one shipped AAA game,
- English language skills at least B2 level.
It is nice if you have:
- Keen for action TPP games,
- Experience and knowledge of optimization,
- Knowledge of Maya scripting for workflow automation.
What can we offer you in return?
- No crunch policy,
- Work with very strong IP,
- Salary from 20 000 net/month B2B (other types of contract are also possible),
- Training and development budget,
- Possibility for fully remote work,
- Polish, English or Japanese classes,
- Relocation assistance,
- Help with handling work and residence permit procedures,
- QLOC WELLNESS:
- Dragothon – a physical challenge and a charity event in one,
- power meetings with physiotherapist organized in our offices,
- free professional mental health support,
- webinars concerning healthy lifestyle (once a month),
- shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities,
- shared financing of private healthcare in Enel-Med,
- fresh fruit and juice delivery twice a week, massage chair in the Warsaw office, chillout spaces.
Interested? Apply here! We will contact only selected candidates.
As an equal opportunity company, all qualified candidates will receive consideration for a contract regardless of their race, religion, gender, national origin, or gender identity. Any other legally protected characteristics will not affect the evaluation process.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page: https://q-loc.com/privacy-policy/personal-data-processing/