Workplace: Warsaw or Gdańsk, Poland; or fully remote
QLOC offers first-class services for the biggest players in the video game industry – EA, Capcom, Warner Bros., CD PROJEKT RED, Activision and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment among many others. Our broad range of services covers development, testing and localization. We work on biggest gaming platforms, state-of-the-art technologies and games powered by Unreal Engine 4, or custom engines like Frostbite or REDengine. We have helped enhance and move Devil May Cry, Dark Souls Remastered, Mortal Kombat, Cyberpunk 2077 (and many more) to new platforms, taking great joy in the process and sharing passion with players around the world.
QLOC ART is a team of experienced specialists offering services of creating AAA content for biggest game studios around the world.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Shipped at least one AAA game,
- English language skills at least B2 level.
- No crunch policy,
- Work with very strong IPs,
- Salary from 16,000 net / month B2B (other types of contract are also possible),
- Training and development budget,
- Possibility for fully remote work,
- Polish, English or Japanese classes,
- Relocation assistance,
- Help with handling work and residence permit procedures.
Interested? Apply here! We will contact only selected candidates.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page.