Workplace: Gdańsk, Warsaw, Poland, or remotely
Reference Number: RE DEV
QLOC S.A. is recognized worldwide as one of the best porting vendors, but we’re more than just a bunch of cross-platform developers. Our team includes over 500 specialists specializing in Development, Quality Assurance and Localization.
Now you can become one of #QLOCdragons as a Rendering Engineer and join the team helping Electronic Arts to develop the Frostbite engine.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3 or more years of C++ programming experience;
- Experience with one or more of the following platforms: PC, console (Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, Wii U, Wii, DS, 3DS), Mac, iOS, Android;
- Knowledge of real time rendering, animation and/or other related technologies;
- Good understanding of a 3D graphics API (Direct3D, OpenGL, or console equivalent);
- Knowledge of CPU, GPU and memory architectures;
- Strong mathematical skills especially with Linear Algebra;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and/or Polish;
- Ability to work in a team.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- Understanding of multithreaded programming, synchronization principles and multi-threaded renderers;
- Experience with low-level rendering API’s such as Direct3D 12, Vulkan, Metal or console equivalent;
- At least one year of industry experience.
- Full-time contract with a competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work in a modern office building, possibility to work remotely;
- Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities;
- Shared financing of private health-care in Enel-Med;
- English classes;
- Fresh fruit delivery and great coffee;
- Interesting and dynamic work in an experienced team;
- Contact with the newest digital entertainment technologies;
- Relocation assistance;
- Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed.
QLOC is the only company in Poland helping Electronic Arts with Frostbite engine development!
The position will be based in our office in Gdansk, Warsaw, Poland, or remotely. Should you be interested and meet our requirements, please send us an e-mail with your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please add your name, surname and “RE DEV” reference code in the e-mail subject line.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page.