Workplace: Warsaw or Gdańsk, Poland or fully remotely
Reference Number: DEV
QLOC S.A. is recognized worldwide as one of the best porting vendors, but we’re more than just a bunch of cross-platform developers. Our team includes over 500 specialists specializing in Development, Quality Assurance and Localization.
Now you can become one of #QLOCdragons as a C++ Programmer.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 or more years of C++ programming experience,
- Experience with one or more of the following platforms: PC, console (Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, Wii U, Wii, DS, 3DS), Mac, iOS, Android,
- Good knowledge and practical experience in one or more of the following: Graphics, Physics, Networking, Sound, AI,
- Excellent problem solving skills,
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and/or Polish,
- Ability to work in a team.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering,
- Game programming experience,
- Knowledge of Lua, Python, DirectX, OpenGL, C#, UE3/UE4 and Unity,
- At least one year of industry experience.
- Full-time contract with a competitive salary,
- Flexible working hours,
- Work in a modern office building or remotely,
- Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities,
- Shared financing of private health-care in Enel-Med,
- English or Japanese classes,
- Fresh fruit delivery and great coffee,
- Interesting and dynamic work in an experienced team,
- Contact with the newest digital entertainment technologies,
- Relocation assistance.
Should you be interested and meet our requirements, please send us an e-mail with your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, surname and “DEV” reference code in the e-mail Subject field.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page.