Workplace: Warsaw, Poland
Reference Number: LOC
We are currently looking for a
LOCALIZATION COORDINATOR / KOORDYNATOR(KA) LOKALIZACJI GIER
Place of work: Krakowiaków 36, Warsaw, Poland.
THE PERSON WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Creating plans and budgets for translations,
- Implementing the plans and securing its realization, controlling the process of translation and accepting the final materials,
- Controlling costs and the realization of the budgets,
- Managing two-way communication with the clients and developers,
- Ensuring clients’ satisfaction,
- Preparing reports on the state of projects on client’s or superior’s request,
- Cooperating with other departments and external contractors,
- Maintaining compliance with all company policies and procedures.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of the video game industry, gaming in general,
- Familiarity with computer games production processes (programming, localization, testing will be a plus),
- Meticulousness, accuracy and responsibility,
- Very good MS Office skills, especially MS Excel (leading localization & CAT tools knowledge will be a plus),
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and contractors,
- Fluency in English (min. C1 level) and Polish language (C2 level),
- Ability to work under time pressure, proactivity and problem solving skills.
- Mandate contract, work contract or B2B contract,
- Flexible working hours,
- Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities, after the trial period,
- Shared financing of private health-care in Enel-Med, after the trial period,
- Work on some of the most recognizable gaming titles,
- English, Russian or Japanese language lessons for furthering skills,
- Comfortable workplace in a modern office building,
- Friendly work environment, wonderful team,
- Interesting job with challenging tasks,
- Fresh fruit and juice delivery, great coffee.
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please add your name, surname and „LOC” to the mail subject line. We kindly inform that we will contact only the selected candidates.
Pursuant to Article 13 par.1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: “Regulation”), we would like to inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data is QLOC S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Krakowiaków 36, 02-255 Warsaw.
- You can contact the data protection officer of QLOC S.A. by electronic mail at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data are processed for the purpose of the recruitment procedure based on your consent for their processing by QLOC S.A. The legal basis for their processing is Article 6 par. 1 pt. a) of the Regulation.
- The categories of personal data which are processed by QLOC S.A. include: your name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, residence address, education, background and experience, skills.
- Your personal data will be transferred to the following entities:
- External service providers who provide QLOC S.A. with internal communication and internal data sharing tools,
- External service providers who manage electronic mail communication,
- External service providers who render legal, tax, accounting or audit services to QLOC S.A
- We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
- Your personal data will be stored for three years.
- You are entitled to access your personal data, correct the data, delete them, demand limitation of their processing, transfer the data, bring objection against data processing, withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment, which does not affect compliance of data processing exercised under the consent before its withdrawal.
- All requests should be sent to email@example.com. Withdrawal of the consent for personal data processing means that the recruitment procedure cannot be conducted.
- You are entitled to lodge a complaint to UODO (Personal Data Protection Office) if you decide that processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the Regulation.
- Provision of your personal data is voluntary but it is required for you to participate in the recruitment procedure conducted by QLOC S.A. Refusal to give consent for processing of your personal data by QLOC S.A. will prevent your participation in that procedure.
- If you want us to store your CV in our database, you should add the following consent: “I agree for QLOC S.A. to process personal data contained in my recruitment submission for the purpose of recruitment in the future.”