Workplace: Warsaw, Gdańsk, remotely
Reference Number: LOC
We are currently looking for a
Place of work: Warsaw, Gdańsk, Poland, or fully remotely
THE PERSON WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Creating plans and budgets for translations of video games,
- Coordinating the process of translation and accepting the final materials,
- Controlling costs and implementation of the budgets,
- Managing two-way communication with the clients and developers,
- Ensuring clients’ satisfaction,
- Preparing reports on the state of projects on client’s or superior’s request,
- Cooperating with other departments and external contractors,
- Maintaining compliance with all company policies and procedures.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Meticulousness, accuracy and responsibility,
- Knowledge of the video game industry, gaming in general,
- Familiarity with computer games production processes (programming, localization, testing) will be a plus,
- Very good MS Office skills, especially MS Excel (leading localization & CAT tools knowledge will be a plus),
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and contractors,
- Fluency in English (min. C1 level) and Polish language (C2 level),
- Ability to work under time pressure, proactivity and problem solving skills.
- Full-time or B2B contract,
- Work in a well-integrated, family-like team of professionals,
- Flexible working hours,
- Work in a modern office building or remotely,
- Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities, after the trial period,
- Shared financing of private health-care in Enel-Med, after the trial period,
- Work on some of the most recognizable gaming titles,
- English or Japanese language classes,
- Free professional mental health support,
- Fresh fruit and juice delivery, great coffee, chillout zone, massage chair (in Warsaw office).
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add your name, surname and „LOC” to the mail subject line. We kindly inform that we will contact only the selected candidates.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page.