Workplace: Warsaw or Gdańsk, Poland
QLOC S.A. is recognized worldwide as one of the best porting vendors, but we’re more than just a bunch of cross-platform developers. Our team includes over 500 specialists specializing in Development, Quality Assurance and Localization.
Now you can become one of #QLOCdragons as an
ENGLISH │ FRENCH │ ITALIAN │ GERMAN │ SPANISH │ DUTCH
PORTUGUESE │ CZECH │ HUNGARIAN │ TURKISH │ARABIC
CHINESE │ JAPANESE │ KOREAN │ RUSSIAN
Linguistic Video Games Tester
CO-WORKERS ON THIS POSITION WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Evaluating the linguistic quality of their native language versions of PC and console video games,
- Creating defect reports,
- Proposing solutions for linguistic defects.
- Good level of English language proficiency,
- Experience with computer and/or console games,
- Perfect fluency in the native language, including grammar, spelling, and style,
- Communicative skills – the ability to describe problems clearly and briefly,
- Ability to work in a group,
- Ability to work under time pressure,
- MS Office suite familiarization,
- The candidate must be over 18 years old.
- Linguistic studies or studies in humanities,
- Computer entertainment discernment,
- Experience with hardware and products for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo 3DS, Switch, iOS, Android, Mac,
- Experience on a similar position.
- Mandate contract,
- Comfortable workplace in a modern office building (in Gdańsk we’ve got a wonderful view from the 13th floor of Alchemia building, in Warsaw we occupy most of the building, feeling like at home),
- Safe working environment (we’re equipped with hand and surface sanitizers, free masks in different shapes and sizes, we follow internal regulations including wearing masks in common spaces, social distancing and at least 1,5m between workstations, we cooperate with medical centres and cover PCR tests if needed),
- After the onboarding period possible remote work during the pandemic (depending on the project),
- Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities,
- Work in a young, dynamic and multicultural environment,
- Everyday contact with newest technologies,
- Work with some of the most recognizable titles,
- Polish, English or Japanese classes,
- Fresh fruit and juice delivery, great coffee, massage chair (in Warsaw office), chillout space.
- Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed
Interested? Apply here! We will contact only selected candidates.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page.