Workplace: Warsaw or Gdańsk, Poland or partially remotely
Reference Number: LVLDS
QLOC S.A. is recognized worldwide as one of the best porting vendors, but we’re more than just a bunch of cross-platform developers. Our team includes over 500 specialists specializing in Development, Quality Assurance and Localization.
We are currently looking for a
Workplace: Warsaw, Gdańsk, Poland or partially remotely
Reference Number: LVLDS
THE PERSON WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Designing, building and maintaining levels for the game:
- Concept planning – creating level vision and initial layout, player character progression path and goals
- Building level layouts – iterating from simple blockout to final level layout
- Designing gameplay aspects of the level – player progression path and goals, enemy encounters placement and balance, unique level events
- Work on technical aspects of the level creation – level streaming, optimization
- Gameplay scripting – gameplay events, combat encounters, NPC handling
- Ability to iterate on level elements upon feedback
- Supervising and executing level vision during its production
- Cooperating with other departments team members (Design, Art, Tech).
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Level Designer
- At least one shipped game for current or previous consoles generation, PC or Switch
- Experience with Unreal
- Ability to work and cooperate in interdisciplinary team (Design, Art, Tech)
- Experience in modular game design
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Wide knowledge about current game trends and solutions.
- Experience as a Game Designer working on game mechanics and systems
- English language skills at at least B2 level.
- Interesting and dynamic work atmosphere in a professional, experienced team
- Work with very strong IPs
- Ability to put an extra brick in gamedev technology evolution, incorporating our findings as new standards in inhouse tools
- Full-time contract with a competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Comfortable workplace in a modern office building or remote work
- Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities
- Shared financing of private healthcare in Enel-Med
- Polish, English or Japanese classes
- Fresh fruit and juice delivery, great coffee, massage chair
- Contact with the newest digital entertainment technologies
- Relocation assistance
- Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed
- Ability to gain work and life balance – staying away from crunch culture.
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add your name, surname and “LVLDS” to the mail subject line.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page.