Workplace: Warsaw or Gdańsk, Poland or partially remotely
Reference Number: LVLDS
QLOC S.A. is recognized worldwide as one of the best porting vendors, but we’re more than just a bunch of cross-platform developers. Our team includes over 500 specialists specializing in Development, Quality Assurance and Localization.
We are currently looking for a
Workplace: Warsaw, Gdańsk, Poland or partially remotely
Reference Number: LVLDS
THE PERSON WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Designing, building and maintaining levels for the game:
- Concept planning – creating level vision and initial layout, player character progression path and goals
- Building level layouts – iterating from simple blockout to final level layout
- Designing gameplay aspects of the level – player progression path and goals, enemy encounters placement and balance, unique level events
- Work on technical aspects of the level creation – level streaming, optimization
- Gameplay scripting – gameplay events, combat encounters, NPC handling
- Ability to iterate on level elements upon feedback
- Supervising and executing level vision during its production
- Cooperating with other departments team members (Design, Art, Tech).
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Level Designer
- At least one shipped game for current or previous consoles generation, PC or Switch
- Experience with Unreal
- Ability to work and cooperate in interdisciplinary team (Design, Art, Tech)
- Experience in modular game design
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Wide knowledge about current game trends and solutions.
- Experience as a Game Designer working on game mechanics and systems
- English language skills at at least B2 level.
- Interesting and dynamic work atmosphere in a professional, experienced team
- Work with very strong IPs
- Ability to put an extra brick in gamedev technology evolution, incorporating our findings as new standards in inhouse tools
- Full-time contract with a competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Comfortable workplace in a modern office building or remote work
- Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities
- Shared financing of private healthcare in Enel-Med
- Polish, English or Japanese classes
- Fresh fruit and juice delivery, great coffee, massage chair
- Contact with the newest digital entertainment technologies
- Relocation assistance
- Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed
- Ability to gain work and life balance – staying away from crunch culture.
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please add your name, surname and “LVLDS” to the mail subject line.
Pursuant to Article 13 par.1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: “Regulation”), we would like to inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data is QLOC S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Krakowiaków 36, 02-255 Warsaw.
- You can contact the data protection officer of QLOC S.A. by electronic mail at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data are processed for the purpose of the recruitment procedure based on your consent for their processing by QLOC S.A. The legal basis for their processing is Article 6 par. 1 pt. a) of the Regulation.
- The categories of personal data which are processed by QLOC S.A. include: your name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, residence address, education, background and experience, skills.
- Your personal data will be transferred to the following entities:
- External service providers who provide QLOC S.A. with internal communication and internal data sharing tools,
- External service providers who manage electronic mail communication,
- External service providers who render legal, tax, accounting or audit services to QLOC S.A.
- We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
- Your personal data will be stored for one year.
- You are entitled to access your personal data, correct the data, delete them, demand limitation of their processing, transfer the data, bring objection against data processing, withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment, which does not affect compliance of data processing exercised under the consent before its withdrawal.
- All requests should be sent to email@example.com. Withdrawal of the consent for personal data processing means that the recruitment procedure cannot be conducted.
- You are entitled to lodge a complaint to UODO (Personal Data Protection Office) if you decide that processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the Regulation.
- Provision of your personal data is voluntary but it is required for you to participate in the recruitment procedure conducted by QLOC S.A. Refusal to give consent for processing of your personal data by QLOC S.A. will prevent your participation in that procedure.
- If you want us to store your CV in our database, you should add the following consent: “I agree for QLOC S.A. to process personal data contained in my recruitment submission for the purpose of recruitment in the future.”