December 15, 2023
Workplace: Warsaw/ Gdansk/ Kyiv / Remote
QLOC offers first-class services for the video game industry. We love games and we love to co-develop games even more! Our broad range of services include development, art, testing and localization. We offer first-class services for the biggest players in the video game industry – EA, Capcom, Warner Bros., CD PROJEKT RED, Activision and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment among many others. We work on the biggest gaming platforms, state-of-the-art technologies and games powered by Unreal Engine, or custom engines like Frostbite or REDengine. We have helped enhance and move Devil May Cry, Dark Souls Remastered, Mortal Kombat, Cyberpunk 2077, Gotham Knights (and many more) to new platforms, taking great joy in the process and sharing passion with players around the world.
Do you have some videogame industry experience or maybe you are a veteran looking for a stable and friendly work environment? Would you like to work in a well-developed and streamlined structure, where you know your duties? Want to get some needed work-life balance?
If yes – check our offer!
As one of the #QLOCdragons you will be responsible for:
- leading video games porting and co-development projects
- creating project schedules
- creating budget plans and ensuring its implementation
- ensuring bilateral communication between the client and the team
- working with a bug database
- cooperating with other company departments (QA, localization) and external subcontractors as part of ongoing projects
- helping in recruiting new people to the team.
What do we require of you?
- prior managerial experience
- ability to use programmers’/artists’ language as Producer is a bridge between the client and the team
- experienced video games player with a knowledge of a game’s environment (online features, game community)
- knowledge of PC hardware and consoles (Sony PlayStation, Microsoft Xbox, Nintendo Switch, Cloud Platforms itd.)
- knowledge of issues related to the production of computer games (programming, computer graphics, localization, tests)
- practical skills related to project management at each stage (planning, budgeting, implementation, management change, progress assessment)
knowledge about the game production lifecycle: development, localization, and QA involvement
- very good English (B2/C1) in speech and writing
- experience in building relations and managing everyday communication with clients
- ability to work with clients in different time zones
It is nice if you have:
- knowledge of submission to first parties and publisher’s part
- knowledge about programming and graphics (artist side) – programming languages/scripts, 2D/3D graphics modeling, texturing, environmental art, etc.
- general knowledge about online solutions in games (both infrastructure – LAN, switch/router and software related – matchmaking P2P and P/S).
What can we offer you in return?
- no crunch policy
- work with very strong IPs
- possibility for fully remote work
- English online classes
- relocation assistance
- help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed
- Dragothon – a physical challenge and a charity event in one
- free professional mental health support, wellbeing webinars, and podcasts
- shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities, available after the trial period
- shared financing of private healthcare in Enel-Med, available after the trial period
- fresh fruit delivery twice a week, massage chair in the Warsaw office, chillout spaces.
We believe in creating equal opportunities for all candidates, regardless of their background. We place a strong emphasis on respecting diversity and promoting integration within our company culture. As a result, we guarantee that every qualified candidate will be given fair consideration.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page: https://q-loc.com/privacy-policy/