September 12, 2023
Lead Art Producer
Workplace: Warsaw / Gdańsk / Remotely
QLOC offers first-class services for the video game industry. We love games and we love to co-develop games even more! Our broad range of services include development, testing and localization. We offer first-class services for the biggest players in the video game industry – EA, Capcom, Warner Bros., CD PROJEKT RED, Activision and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment among many others. We work on the biggest gaming platforms, state-of-the-art technologies and games powered by Unreal Engine 4, or custom engines like Frostbite or REDengine. We have helped enhance and move Devil May Cry, Dark Souls Remastered, Mortal Kombat, Cyberpunk 2077 (and many more) to new platforms, taking great joy in the process and sharing passion with players around the world.
Do you have some videogame industry experience or maybe you are a veteran looking for a stable and friendly work environment? Would you like to work in a well-developed and streamlined structure, where you know your duties? Want to get some needed work-life balance?
If yes – check our offer!
As one of the #QLOCdragons you will be responsible for:
- leading ART team: handling ART team strategy and staff planning closely with the Head of Art
- overseeing day-to-day scheduling and tasking of the ART team and the ART producers
- creating and implementing production plans
- overseeing departments and project’s budgets, while ensuring their follow-up and implementation
- overseeing feature and project development using tools such as JIRA or similar
- cooperating with clients and other company departments (Bizdev, DEV) as part of ongoing projects
- driving ART team to accomplish project objectives
- effectively managing and steering diverse teams within the department
- possibility of handling directly one ART project
- reporting to top management.
What do we require of you?
- 5+ years of game production experience and one shipped title (AA+)
- professional background in art production
- very good English (B2/C1) in speech and writing
- excellent knowledge of game development processes and terminology pertaining to programming, art, and design
- extensive knowledge of video game market trends
- practical skills related to project management at each stage (planning, budgeting, implementation, management change, progress assessment).
What can we offer you in return?
- no crunch policy
- work with very strong IPs
- training and development budget
- possibility for remote work
- Polish, English or Japanese classes
- relocation assistance
- help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed
- Dragothon – a physical challenge and a charity event in one
- power meetings with physiotherapist organized in our offices
- free and unlimited professional mental health support including webinars, podcasts and online consultation with psychotherapists
- shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities
- shared financing of private healthcare in Enel-Med
- fresh fruit and juice delivery twice a week, massage chair in the Warsaw office, chillout spaces.
We believe in creating equal opportunities for all candidates, regardless of their background. We place a strong emphasis on respecting diversity and promoting integration within our company culture. As a result, we guarantee that every qualified candidate will be given fair consideration.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page: https://qloc.zenx.pl/privacy-policy/