June 15, 2023
Workplace: Warsaw / Gdańsk / Remotely
QLOC offers first-class services for the video game industry. We love games and we love to co-develop games even more! Our broad range of services include development, art, testing and localization. We offer first-class services for the biggest players in the video game industry – EA, Capcom, Warner Bros., CD PROJEKT RED, Activision and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment among many others. We work on the biggest gaming platforms, state-of-the-art technologies and games powered by Unreal Engine, or custom engines like Frostbite or REDengine. We have helped enhance and move Devil May Cry, Dark Souls Remastered, Mortal Kombat, Cyberpunk 2077, Gotham Knights (and many more) to new platforms, taking great joy in the process and sharing passion with players around the world.
Do you have some videogame industry experience or maybe you are a veteran looking for a stable and friendly work environment? Would you like to work in a well-developed and streamlined structure, where you know your duties? Want to get some needed work-life balance?
If yes – check our offer!
What do we require of you?
- 3 or more years of C++ programming experience
- experience with one or more of the following platforms: PC, console (Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, Wii U, Wii, DS, 3DS), Mac, iOS, Android
- good knowledge and practical experience in one or more of the following: Graphics, Physics, Networking, Sound, AI
- excellent problem solving skills
- good oral and written communication skills in English and/or Polish
- ability to work in a team.
It is nice if you have:
- degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- game programming experience
- knowledge of Lua, Python, DirectX, OpenGL, C#, UE3/UE4 and Unity
- at least one year of industry experience.
What can we offer you in return?
- no crunch policy
- work with very strong IPs
- training and development budget
- possibility for partly remote work
- Polish, English or Japanese classes
- relocation assistance
- help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed
- Dragothon – a physical challenge and a charity event in one
- power meetings with physiotherapist organized in our offices
- free and unlimited professional mental health support including webinars, podcasts and online consultation with psychotherapists
- shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities
- shared financing of private healthcare in Enel-Med
- fresh fruit and juice delivery twice a week.
We believe in creating equal opportunities for all candidates, regardless of their background. We place a strong emphasis on respecting diversity and promoting integration within our company culture. As a result, we guarantee that every qualified candidate will be given fair consideration.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page: https://q-loc.com/privacy-policy/