Workplace: Warsaw, Poland
Reference Number: JRS
QLOC S.A. is recognized worldwide as one of the best porting vendors, but we’re more than just a bunch of cross-platform developers. Our team includes over 350 specialists specializing in Development, Quality Assurance and Localization.
Now you can become one of #QLOCdragons as a Japanese Relations Specialist.
- manage day-to-day communication (both written and spoken) with Japanese clients;
- translate/interpret during meetings with Japanese clients;
- translate documents, reports and emails between Japanese and English;
- coordinate correspondence with Japanese clients and project teams;
- represent the company in a friendly and professional manner;
- build and maintain strong and positive relationships with clients;
- manage communication with Japanese clients and the internal development team;
- represent the company during business trips to clients and industry fairs;
- excellent command of the Japanese and English language, both written and spoken;
- proven fluency with written and spoken business Japanese (N1 level);
- experience in having worked in a Japanese company or with Japanese clients is a plus;
- passion for video games;
- keen interest in furthering knowledge of Japanese business culture;
- ability to work in a multinational team environment;
- great interpersonal skills;
- work in a professional team atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies;
- full-time or B2B contract with a competitive salary;
- comfortable workplace in a modern office building;
- friendly work environment, comfy and relaxed;
- flexible working hours;
- shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities, after the trial period;
- shared financing of private health-care in Enel-Med, after the trial period;
- Japanese and English language lessons for furthering skills;
- fresh juices and fruit delivery plus great coffee.
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please add your name, surname and “JRS” to the mail subject line.
Pursuant to Article 13 par.1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: “Regulation”), we would like to inform you that:
1. The controller of your personal data is QLOC S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Krakowiaków36, 02-255 Warsaw.
2. You can contact the data protection officer of QLOC S.A. by electronic mail at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your personal data are processed for the purpose of the recruitment procedure based on your consent for their processing by QLOC S.A. The legal basis for their processing is Article 6 par. 1 pt. a) of the Regulation.
5. The categories of personal data which are processed by QLOC S.A. include: your name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, residence address, education, background and experience, skills.
5. Your personal data will be transferred to the following entities:
- External service providers who provide QLOC S.A. with internal communication and internal data sharing tools,
- External service providers who manage electronic mail communication,
- External service providers who render legal, tax, accounting or audit services to QLOC S.A
6. We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
7. Your personal data will be stored for three years.
8. You are entitled to access your personal data, correct the data, delete them, demand limitation of their processing, transfer the data, bring objection against data processing, withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment, which does not affect compliance of data processing exercised under the consent before its withdrawal.
9. All requests should be sent to email@example.com. Withdrawal of the consent for personal data processing means that the recruitment procedure cannot be conducted.
10. You are entitled to lodge a complaint to UODO (Personal Data Protection Office) if you decide that processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the Regulation.
11. Provision of your personal data is voluntary but it is required for you to participate in the recruitment procedure conducted by QLOC S.A. Refusal to give consent for processing of your personal data by QLOC S.A. will prevent your participation in that procedure.
12. If you want us to store your CV in our database, you should add the following consent: “I agree for QLOC S.A. to process personal data contained in my recruitment submission for the purpose of recruitment in the future.”