- Designing and coordinating IT systems to support the company’s day-to-day operations,
- Monitoring the implementation of systems,
- Creating procedures to ensure the systems’ peak performance.
We are currently looking for a
IT SYSTEMS ARCHITECT
Workplace: Warsaw, Poland
Reference Number: ASIT
- At least 2+ years of experience in designing IT architecture,
- Very good knowledge of IT software market,
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering,
- Budgeting ability for proposed solutions,
- Ability of work self-organization,
- High creativity and problem-solving skills,
- Very good communication skills in Polish (at least C1 level) and English (at least B2 level),
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of SOA and UML tools,
- Knowledge of IT performance and security issues.
- Full-time contract or B2B cooperation with a competitive salary,
- Flexible working hours,
- Comfortable workplace in a modern office building,
- Contact with the newest digital entertainment technologies,
- Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities,
- Shared financing of private health-care in Enel-Med,
- English/Polish language lessons for furthering skills,
- Fresh fruit delivery and great coffee,
- Work-life balance,
- Relocation assistance,
- Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com. Please add your name, surname and “ASIT” to the mail subject line.
Also, please include the phrase: “I hereby authorize QLOC S.A. to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 29.08.1997, Journal of Laws 2016, item 922).”
Personal data sent in form of a CV will only be collected for the purposes of the recruitment process. Data administrator is declared as QLOC S.A, ul. Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, Poland. Candidates have the right to access their data and to correct them – by contacting the HR department on 22 355 74 60/ 22 355 74 32. Legal foundation: art. 221 labour code.