QLOC offers first-class services for the video game industry. We love games and we love to co-develop games even more! Our broad range of services include development, testing, localization and art. We offer first-class services for the biggest players in the video game industry – EA, Capcom, Warner Bros., CD PROJEKT RED, Activision and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment among many others. We work on the biggest gaming platforms, state-of-the-art technologies and games powered by Unreal Engine, or custom engines like Frostbite or REDengine. We have helped enhance and move Devil May Cry, Dark Souls Remastered, Mortal Kombat, Cyberpunk 2077 (and many more) to new platforms, taking great joy in the process and sharing passion with players around the world.
Do you have some videogame industry experience or maybe you are a veteran looking for a stable and friendly work environment? Would you like to work in a well-developed and streamlined structure, where you know your duties? Want to get some needed work-life balance?
If yes – check our offer!
As one of the #QLOCdragons you will be responsible for:
- Installing, reinstalling, updating and repairing hardware and software,
- Diagnosing and repairing faults in computer systems and applications during software testing,
- Providing technical support services for the company’s employees through personal, telephone or e-mail assistance for the dynamically changing environment of the software being tested,
- Technical care of IT equipment,
- Purchase and records of IT equipment,
- Preparing jobs for new employees of the company,
- Preparing reports for superiors.
What do we require of you?
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 and MS Office at the level of configuration and troubleshooting,
- Knowledge of working in a domain environment,
- Very good knowledge of the construction and operation of computer hardware,
- Independence, conscientiousness, meticulousness, responsibility and regularity,
- Ability to work under time pressure,
- Communicativeness and the ability to work in a team,
- Good command of spoken and written English,
- Very good knowledge of the Polish language,
- Openness and readiness to constantly learn and improve qualifications.
Additional advantages will be:
- Ability to solve problems with video games (PC, consoles),
- Higher education in a major (or during studies),
- Experience in a similar position.
What can we offer you in return?
- Full-time employment contract or B2B contract.
- Shift work from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Daily contact with the latest technologies and top-class computer hardware.
- Opportunity to broaden your qualifications by obtaining official Microsoft certificates.
- Co-financing of the Multisport package with access to the best sports facilities, after a trial period.
- Co-financing for Enel-Med private medical care, after the trial period.
- Workplace in a modern office building.
- Working in a young, friendly team.
- Tasty coffee, fresh juices and fruit in the office.
- Free psychological support from external specialists.
- English or Japanese lessons.
- QLOC WELLNESS:
- Dragothon – a physical challenge and a charity event in one,
- power meetings with physiotherapist organized in our offices,
- free professional mental health support,
- webinars concerning healthy lifestyle (once a month),
- shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities,
- shared financing of private healthcare in Enel-Med,
- fresh fruit and juice delivery twice a week, massage chair in the Warsaw office, chillout spaces.
Interested? Apply here! We will contact only selected candidates.
As an equal opportunity company, all qualified candidates will receive consideration for a contract regardless of their race, religion, gender, national origin, or gender identity. Any other legally protected characteristics will not affect the evaluation process.
The recruiter in charge of the process – Kosma Chałas.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page: https://q-loc.com/privacy-policy/personal-data-processing/