Workplace: Warsaw, Poland
Reference Number: HR
We are currently looking for a
Place of work: Krakowiaków 36, Warsaw, Poland or Al. Grunwaldzka 415, Gdańsk
THE PERSON WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Conducting day-to-day recruitment processes, mainly to Quality Assurance Department, including reaching out to candidates using direct search,
- Searching for new sources of native speakers, IT specialists and QA testers,
- Organizing and conducting recruitment tests and interviews,
- Implementing and developing HR management processes,
- Performing onboarding and offboarding activities,
- Taking part in employer branding activities, including job fairs, industry expos, company events, etc.
- Performing day-to-day administration tasks of the HR department.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least a year of experience on a similar position,
- High propriety, communicativeness, and ease with establishing and maintaining contacts,
- High proficiency in English (preferably C1/C2) in speaking and writing, proficiency in Polish at C2 level,
- High self-reliance and responsibility,
- Initiative and proactive attitude,
- Experience in the video game industry or IT is a plus,
- Practical knowledge of “hard” and “soft” HR ideas is a plus,
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 suite is also a plus.
- Full-time contract or B2B cooperation,
- Flexible working hours,
- Work in a modern office building, partially remotely,
- Friendly atmosphere in a tight team,
- Stable employment in an internal HR team, work-life balance,
- Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sport facilities (after the trial period),
- Shared financing of private health-care in Enel-Med after (after the trial period),
- Ability to develop professionally and attend training sessions,
- English or Japanese classes,
- Fresh fruit and juice delivery, great coffee, massage chair in the Warsaw office, beautiful view on the sea and the Tricity in Gdańsk.
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add your name, surname and „HR” to the mail subject line. We kindly inform that we will contact only the selected candidates.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page.