Workplace: Warsaw, Poland
Reference Number: QAL DE
QLOC S.A. is recognized worldwide as one of the best porting vendors, but we’re more than just a bunch of cross-platform developers. Our team includes over 350 specialists specializing in Development, Quality Assurance and Localization.
Now you can become one of #QLOCdragons as a German Linguistic Video Game Tester.
THE PERSON WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Testing and evaluating the linguistic quality of video games (linguistic testing),
- Creating bug reports,
- Proposing solutions to linguistic issues.
- Fluent English,
- Experience in PC or console games,
- Extensive knowledge of grammar, orthography, and stylistics (linguistic testing) of the German language,
- Strong communication skills,
- An eye for detail,
- Ability to work in a team and under time pressure,
- Proficiency in MS Office,
- Secondary or higher education.
- A degree in linguistics,
- General knowledge of gaming industry,
- Experience on a similar position would be an advantage.
- Basic & advanced training,
- A chance for newcomers to develop their skills in the video game localization industry,
- A young, dynamic, and diversified international working environment,
- Possibility to work with the latest technologies used in the video game industry,
- Fresh fruit delivery and great coffee in the office.
Should you be interested and meet our requirements, please send us an e-mail with your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, surname and “QAL DE” reference code in the e-mail Subject field.
Pursuant to Article 13 par.1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: “Regulation”), we would like to inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data is QLOC S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Krakowiaków 36, 02-255 Warsaw.
- You can contact the data protection officer of QLOC S.A. by electronic mail at the address: email@example.com.
- Your personal data are processed for the purpose of the recruitment procedure based on your consent for their processing by QLOC S.A. The legal basis for their processing is Article 6 par. 1 pt. a) of the Regulation.
- The categories of personal data which are processed by QLOC S.A. include: your name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, residence address, education, background and experience, skills.
- Your personal data will be transferred to the following entities:
- External service providers who provide QLOC S.A. with internal communication and internal data sharing tools,
- External service providers who manage electronic mail communication,
- External service providers who render legal, tax, accounting or audit services to QLOC S.A
- We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
- Your personal data will be stored for three years.
- You are entitled to access your personal data, correct the data, delete them, demand limitation of their processing, transfer the data, bring objection against data processing, withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment, which does not affect compliance of data processing exercised under the consent before its withdrawal.
- All requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of the consent for personal data processing means that the recruitment procedure cannot be conducted.
- You are entitled to lodge a complaint to UODO (Personal Data Protection Office) if you decide that processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the Regulation.
- Provision of your personal data is voluntary but it is required for you to participate in the recruitment procedure conducted by QLOC S.A. Refusal to give consent for processing of your personal data by QLOC S.A. will prevent your participation in that procedure.
- If you want us to store your CV in our database, you should add the following consent: “I agree for QLOC S.A. to process personal data contained in my recruitment submission for the purpose of recruitment in the future.”