Workplace: Gdańsk, Poland
Reference Number: IT GDA
Currently we are looking for a person to join us as an:
DESKTOP SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Workplace: Gdańsk, Poland
CO-WORKERS ON THIS POSITION WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Providing 1st line support for QLOC team,
- Diagnosing and fixing problems concerning hardware (PCs, laptops, multifunctional printers etc.) and software,
- Managing user accounts in Active Directory,
- Managing hardware (i.e. PCs, printers, network devices and other equipment) and software (installation, problem solving),
- Managing IT Fixed Assets and Software Licensing,
- Managing CCTV system,
- Managing Access Control system (users and access badges handling),
Working closely with IT administrators as well as QA and DEV departments.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Very good knowledge of computer hardware,
Very good knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems and MS Office suite in terms of configuration and problem solving,
Knowledge of working in a domain environment,
At least basic knowledge of English.
Degree (or in progress) in Information Technology or related field of study,
Knowledge of version control software (e.g. SVN, Perforce, Git),
Knowledge of development software (MS Visual Studio, XDK, SDK),
Practical knowledge of MS Office suite (including Office 365),
Basic knowledge of MS Excel (simple functions, pivot tables, sorting, and filtering).
Full-time employment agreement or B2B contract,
Work in shifts from 7:00 to 23:00 (hours to be agreed),
Constant contact with cutting edge technologies and hardware,
Opportunity to develop your qualifications by getting official Microsoft certificates,
Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities, after the trial period,
Shared financing of private health-care in Enel-Med, after the trial period,
Work in a modern office building with a beautiful view on the city and the see (13. floor)
Great coffee, fresh juice, fruit and vegetable deliveries,
English or Japanese lessons.
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add your name, surname and „IT GDA” to the mail subject line. We kindly inform that we will contact only the selected candidates.
Pursuant to Article 13 par.1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: “Regulation”), we would like to inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data is QLOC S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Krakowiaków 36, 02-255 Warsaw.
- You can contact the data protection officer of QLOC S.A. by electronic mail at the address: email@example.com.
- Your personal data are processed for the purpose of the recruitment procedure based on your consent for their processing by QLOC S.A. The legal basis for their processing is Article 6 par. 1 pt. a) of the Regulation.
- The categories of personal data which are processed by QLOC S.A. include: your name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, residence address, education, background and experience, skills.
- Your personal data will be transferred to the following entities:
- External service providers who provide QLOC S.A. with internal communication and internal data sharing tools,
- External service providers who manage electronic mail communication,
- External service providers who render legal, tax, accounting or audit services to QLOC S.A
- We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
- Your personal data will be stored for three years.
- You are entitled to access your personal data, correct the data, delete them, demand limitation of their processing, transfer the data, bring objection against data processing, withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment, which does not affect compliance of data processing exercised under the consent before its withdrawal.
- All requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of the consent for personal data processing means that the recruitment procedure cannot be conducted.
- You are entitled to lodge a complaint to UODO (Personal Data Protection Office) if you decide that processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the Regulation.
- Provision of your personal data is voluntary but it is required for you to participate in the recruitment procedure conducted by QLOC S.A. Refusal to give consent for processing of your personal data by QLOC S.A. will prevent your participation in that procedure.
- If you want us to store your CV in our database, you should add the following consent: “I agree for QLOC S.A. to process personal data contained in my recruitment submission for the purpose of recruitment in the future.”