Workplace: Warsaw, Poland
Reference Number: CO-DEV
QLOC S.A. is recognized worldwide as one of the best porting vendors, but we’re more than just a bunch of cross-platform developers. Our team includes over 500 specialists specializing in Development, Quality Assurance and Localization.
Now you can become one of #QLOCdragons as a Co-Dev Programmer (C++).
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Good knowledge of C++ with a minimum of two years’ commercial experience,
- Documented involvement in a game development,
- Experience with UE4, Unity or other commercial game engine,
- Good knowledge and practical experience in one or more of the following: Graphics, Physics, Gameplay, Networking, AI,
- Excellent problem solving skills,
- Strong math skills (especially analytic geometry),
- Ability to work in a team,
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and/or Polish.
- C#, Python, Lua,
- Experience with console development,
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Full-time or B2B contract with a competitive salary,
- Flexible working hours,
- Friendly and creative working environment,
- No crunch philosophy,
- Work in a modern office building,
- Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities,
- Shared financing of private health-care in Enel-Med,
- English or Japanese classes,
- Fresh fruit delivery and great coffee,
- Interesting and dynamic work in an experienced team,
- Contact with the newest digital entertainment technologies,
- Relocation assistance.
Should you be interested and meet our requirements, please send us an e-mail with your CV to email@example.com. Please include your name, surname and “CO-DEV” reference code in the e-mail Subject field.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page.