Workplace: Warsaw or Gdańsk, Poland; partially remote
Do you have some videogame industry experience? Or maybe you are a veteran looking for a stable and friendly work environment? Would you like to work in a well-developed and streamlined structure, where you know your duties? Want to get some needed work-life balance? Try out working with us.
QLOC offers first-class services for the biggest players in the video game industry – EA, Capcom, Warner Bros., CD PROJEKT RED, Activision and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment among many others. Our broad range of services covers development, testing and localization. We work on biggest gaming platforms, state-of-the-art technologies and games powered by Unreal Engine 4, or custom engines like Frostbite or REDengine. We have helped enhance and move Devil May Cry, Dark Souls Remastered, Mortal Kombat, Cyberpunk 2077 (and many more) to new platforms, taking great joy in the process and sharing passion with players around the world.
- Development, debugging and optimization of online systems and features,
- Analysis of online feature viability and risks,
- Reviewing designed solutions and submitted code to keep desired standards.
- 3+ years of experience as an Online/Network Programmer in the industry,
- Knowledge of networking architectures and technologies,
- Strong communication skills (Polish and/or English).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4/5 or other in-house 3D game engine,
- Experience with backend platforms for games (PlayFab, Photon, proprietary),
- Experience in creating games targeting both PC and consoles,
- Experience with implementing network AI, gameplay, animations or physics.
- No crunch policy,
- Work with very strong IPs,
- Training and development budget,
- Possibility for partly remote work,
- Polish, English or Japanese classes,
- Relocation assistance,
- Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed,
- Dragothon- a physical challenge and a charity event in one,
- Power meetings with physiotherapist organized in our offices,
- Free professional mental health support,
- Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities,
- Shared financing of private healthcare in Enel-Med,
- Fresh fruit and juice delivery twice a week.
Interested? Apply here! We will contact only selected candidates.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page.