Warsaw, Gdańsk or fully remotely
QLOC offers first-class services for the video game industry. We love games and we love to co-develop games even more! Our broad range of services include development, testing, localization and art. We offer first-class services for the biggest players in the video game industry – EA, Capcom, Warner Bros., CD PROJEKT RED, Activision and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment among many others. We work on the biggest gaming platforms, state-of-the-art technologies and games powered by Unreal Engine, or custom engines like Frostbite or REDengine. We have helped enhance and move Devil May Cry, Dark Souls Remastered, Mortal Kombat, Cyberpunk 2077 (and many more) to new platforms, taking great joy in the process and sharing passion with players around the world.
Do you have some videogame industry experience or maybe you are a veteran looking for a stable and friendly work environment? Would you like to work in a well-developed and streamlined structure, where you know your duties? Want to get some needed work-life balance?
If yes – check our offer!
As one of the #QLOCdragons you will be responsible for:
- Representing the company in a friendly and professional manner,
- Building and maintaining strong and positive relationships with clients,
- Managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing and working collaboratively with the delivery teams, to create effective solutions for each new client,
- Delivering revenue growth for assigned clients, as well as generating new business,
- Representing the company during business trips to clients and industry fairs,
- Managing the contract negotiation process with clients in order to achieve/exceed revenue objectives,
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements,
- Closing sales by overcoming objections; preparing contracts and quotes,
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
What do we require of you?
- Minimum 2 years of experience on a Business Development/Sales position in the video game industry,
- Excellent command of spoken and written business English,
- Good network within the gaming industry,
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding revenue targets,
- Experience with business contract analysis and negotiation,
- Ability to create sales proposals and presentations,
- Passion for video games,
- Ability to work in a team environment,
- Great interpersonal skills,
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills,
- Ability to travel (typically ~30%).
What can we offer you in return?
- Training and development budget,
- Possibility for fully remote work,
- Polish, English or Japanese online classes,
- Relocation assistance,
- Help with handling work and residence permit procedures,
- QLOC WELLNESS:
- Dragothon – a physical challenge and a charity event in one,
- power meetings with physiotherapist organized in our offices,
- free professional mental health support,
- webinars concerning healthy lifestyle (once a month),
- shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities,
- shared financing of private healthcare in Enel-Med,
- fresh fruit and juice delivery twice a week, massage chair in the Warsaw office, chillout spaces.
Interested? Apply here! We will contact only selected candidates.
As an equal opportunity company, all qualified candidates will receive consideration for a contract regardless of their race, religion, gender, national origin, or gender identity. Any other legally protected characteristics will not affect the evaluation process.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page: https://q-loc.com/privacy-policy/personal-data-processing/