Workplace: Warsaw or Gdańsk, Poland; or fully remote
QLOC offers first-class services for the biggest players in the video game industry – EA, Capcom, Warner Bros., CD PROJEKT RED, Activision and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment among many others. Our broad range of services covers development, testing and localization. We work on biggest gaming platforms, state-of-the-art technologies and games powered by Unreal Engine 4, or custom engines like Frostbite or REDengine. We have helped enhance and move Devil May Cry, Dark Souls Remastered, Mortal Kombat, Cyberpunk 2077 (and many more) to new platforms, taking great joy in the process and sharing passion with players around the world.
QLOC ART is a team of experienced specialists offering services of creating AAA content for biggest game studios around the world.
We are looking for regulars who can deliver high quality, game-ready, realistic assets from reference.
Desired skills and experience:
- Fluency in at least one leading 3d software (3ds Max, Maya, Blender),
- Knowledge of Substance Painter, Zbrush,
- Experience in creating game-ready assets (collisions, LODs, other technical aspects),
- Experience in creating PBR materials,
- Experience in optimizing assets for video games.
- Experience with Substance Designer,
- Experience in game engine like Unreal Engine 4,
- Experience with different styles (realistic, cartoon, archviz),
- English language skills
- No crunch policy,
- Work with very strong IPs,
- Salary from 10,000 net / month B2B (other types of contract are also possible),
- Training and development budget,
- Possibility for fully remote work,
- Polish, English or Japanese classes,
- Relocation assistance,
- Help with handling work and residence permit procedures.
Interested? Apply here! We will contact only selected candidates.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page.